Monday 14 July 2008

The First weekend In Queenswood!


Friday night:

Hiiiii!!!!!!! After dinner we went to the theatre...There was a show that the drama student had prepared...The show included: Romeo & Giuliet and the other one was about a woman in the cemetery..In both the shows there were the Zoombies!!!!!!!!!
It was really fun to see the other student acting, expecially for the zoombies....After the shows the teacher gave some certificates to the golden students....I didn't recieve it!!!! I was sad, I didn't get the chocolate!!!!!


Saturday morning:

Saturday we had the "shopping excursion"to Cambridge...I spent all the day with my friends, and we went around the shops and bought a lot of things expecially dresses from River Island and Top Shop, I love those Shops!!! I have done so much shopping that we couldn't have lunch, just a big vanilla latte at Starbucks! lastly we bought the famouse "Cambridge University" jumper....At 15.30 we went back to the busses and returned to Queenswood...




Saturday Night




On saturday night we had the disco in the dining hall..I really enjoyed it...I danced a lot with all my friends and made more friends like some of the spanish girls....Every body were dancing, and during the night many boys and girls got together...they were so sweet!!!! We girls were dressed very well...we really danced and had fun for all the night!!!! After the disco we went in our senior house and stayed all together in the lounge chatting about the boys and the dancing night!!!



The music. Well, it was quiet good, the d.j was not so bad...Hopefully Lui and the athers ialian boys have made a cd with a lot of dancing songs...It really seemed to be in a real disco!!! With that music everbody were danicing!!!

Sunday morning


On Sunday we went to Thorpe Park....I really enjoyed it!!! It was amazing...Expecially the roller coasters!!!!! My favourite was the Stealth!!! Fortunately we bought the speedy tickets so we didn't have to queue, couse there were so many people that just to go on a roller coaster we had to queue for an hour!!! so we didn't queue!!!!

No comments: